Discover the scenic beauties of our mountains, forests, rivers, beaches and live a unique experience in this impressive tour.
8 Days and 7 Nights
Day 1: Arrival in Costa Rica - Transfer to San Jose
Welcome by the guide and briefing of the itinerary, transfer into hotel in San Jose.
Accommodation at the B.W. Hotel. Irazú
Day 2: San Jose Transfer – Turrialba / B-L-D
Breakfast at the hotel, at the indicated time check out and we move to Cartago province Specifically to Old metropolis Cartago city, Cartago has a centennial historical past.
This place was an important town during colonial times, the main city, Cartago, was the Costa Rican capital from 1574 to 1824. That is why we call it the old metropolis. The particularity of Cartago is the
architecture of some buildings from beginning of XIX century like Casa de la Cultura, the old municipal library, Club Social, and the churches María Auxiliadora and Basilica de loss Angeles. It stands out that, the most visited church in the country is in Cartago, we visit the Basilica de los Angeles and the ruins in main plaza of Cartago city then we going to highest Central America volcano the Irazú Volcano 5436 ft about sea level with visit the national park and the crater area then we begin the trekking between irazu volcano and Turrialba volcano and its 12.5 miles of distance and we spend around 5 hours.
When the trekking of the day had finished, we move to La Suiza Turrialba.
Accommodation at Casa Turire.
Day 3: Turrialba - San Gerardo de Dota / B
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the area of San Gerardo de Dota.
Sitting along the foothills of the Talamanca Mountain Range, the small town of San Gerardo de Dota may be lacking in size, but it makes up for it in natural beauty. Travelers come here to hike through the pristine wilderness and view some of the region’s most predominant flora and fauna. This quaint village is one of San Jose’s finest and, while not a major tourist destination, is one of the best locations to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Accommodation at the Savegre Lodge hotel.
Day 4: San Gerardo de Dota / B-L
Breakfast at the hotel,
Trekking of the day from san Gerardo to Providencia de Dota.
Nature enthusiasts will love the dense cloud forests, moss-covered oak trees, tropical plants, and extensive network of trails through the region. Due to the diverse eco systems of the area, travelers will find beautiful views. And kwon about de cleanest river in central America Savegre river hiking distance 14 miles approx. 6 hours trekking
Accommodation at the Savegre Lodge hotel
Day 5: San Gerardo de Dota - Dominical / B
Breakfast at the hotel, check out at the indicated time we moved to the Dominical area on the road we stop in Nauyaca area to make the hiking of the day.
Hike toThe Nauyaca Falls is a stunning ecotourism spot 10 kilometers from Dominical south pacific area (Puntarenas). The land is owned by the Don Lulo family and they have worked hard to conserve the area, maintaining the beautiful Costa Rica flora and fauna, and rushing waterfalls. The trail is about 4 miles long and runs through the rainforest. There are hiking, tours to the falls. In fact, Nauyaca is one of the most famous areas to go in Costa Rica. There are upper and lower falls. The upper falls offer a beautiful view, but no swimming. It is 40 meters high! Most visitors spend most of their time at the lower falls, where they can swim have a picnic. There is an option to jump off the rocks into the fresh water, but only if the guide is available to help you
Accommodation in the Villas Rio Mar hotel.
Day 6: Dominical – Manuel Antonio / B
Breakfast at the hotel, at the time indicated by our guide we will leave for the Manuel Antonio area. Manuel Antonio National Park HikeWalking trails surrounded by wildlife and resting on.
Free day to enjoy the of paradisiacal beaches are options that promise to captivate your senses. The magic of the beach and the greenery of the forest come together in one place, and the result is a natural paradise. Not in vain the Manuel Antonio National Park is the Protected Wild Area that receives the largest number of national and international tourists this day is just relaxing 2 miles hiking in the national park and enjoy the white sand of Manuel Antonio beach.
Accommodation at the Parador Resort
Day 7: Manuel Antonio / B
Breakfast at the hotel, dominical beach area or hotel facilities
Accommodation at the Parador Resort
Day 8: Manuel Antonio-San José / B
Breakfast at the hotel, at the agreed time we will leave for the airport to take the flight home.
Say bye!! Good luck
Price Rate Starts at $1427.00 USD p.p.
- Net rates per person in USD $. Minimum 2 pax.
- Rates for triple room and children are based in two adults sharing the room with an additional adult or child. (triple rooms have two double beds) *
- This tour is recommended for people from 12 years
- Rates valid from January 06, 2021 to December 15, 2021. Rates not apply for Holiday season (March 28, 2021 to April 04, 2021 and December 16, 20201 to January 05, 2022)
- Cancellation Policy: We accept cancellations up to 30 days before arrival in Green Season, 60 days in High Season and 90 days in Holiday Season without any penalty;
- No Shows apply 100% penalty.
- VIP Assistance at the Airport
- Private transportation to the hotel in San Jose
- Private transportation during the itinerary
- English speaking guide, expert in group management during your entire program
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner
- Hotel taxes
Activities included in the program:
- Entrance fee to Irazú Volcano National Park
- Entrance fee to Nauyaca Waterfalls
- Entrance fee to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Airport taxes $29 per person
- Airport portage
- Local and International phone calls
- Meals and beverages that are not specified at the itinerary
- International or local flights
- Extras at the hotels
Hotels by zone:
- San Jose – B.W. Plus Irazú (4 stars)
- Turrialba – Casa Turire (4 stars)
- San Gerardo de Dota – Savegre Lodge (3 stars)
- Dominical – Villas Río Mar (3 stars)
- Manuel Antonio – Parador hotel (5 stars)